♥ Friday, November 20, 2009

||Halloween 2009 - Day 1!||


(Real late post I know. :p Alright, so lets get started!)

Getting ready for Halloween.. Gotta pack these babies before I leave the house to a 'secret location' to dress up for halloween.




I packed a HELL LOT of stuffs in my bag and it weighed, 7kg! Serious! And I was sooo afraid that I have nothing to wear so just packed gloves necklaces and etc all in! Not to forget, false eyelashes and makeup! 'Excess' makeup and eyeshadows I mean, in case the rest needs some :)

I know, Im a Great Shar-er! Where's sharity elephant? I share lei, so give me my Badge! Lolss

So after a super long journey, all famished, we head over here and played with J's wigs! She has TONNES of them!! Creepy.. Reminds me of Sadako wig that ran across the room in one of the horror movies :/

It's Playtime!!


Now J bring's out the Kimono! Super cute! Letting S try it out hahah


Bunny's just OWNED S!


*Ow.. I give up I give up~ hurhurhur*


Bunny: No can do! *Haiya!* (Double OWNED!!!!)


Alright, enough of playing around, taking a short break and heading for some yummy dimsum lunch! :D


We ordered like 2plates of everything, had Har Gow, Fried Yam, Chee Cheong Fun, and was pretty full but bunny brought along her stingray with sambal kangkong so she shared it with me!


THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST STINGRAY MEAT ON EARTH! I AM TRIPLE-HOOKED!

*OM NOM NOM NOM*


After sucha super yummy lunch, head back into the room to get started! By then it was pretty late already, about 4pm+? Ooh the lovely white wings J bought yesterday. Lovely isn't it? Maybe next year halloween i'll borrow it hehe!


I was asking them if kimono, wear Nu bra will it be okay or not and they took it and play with it! Bunny sure had a super fun time! Just look what they did! The person who sold them to me will Not be that happy! Orh Hor..~ Just joking! :p

Bunny looks like a big Bug eyed creature 0_0


While they play, J was helping me with the dressup and see if the kimono length is too long for me or not so she could 'pin and alter em up' to my height :)


Don't I look lovely? Okay la, 50% lovely la. Later I put makeup, will be 100% love-lier liaoz! Muahahahah!


Then dunno why but I suddenly felt like playing with the wigs again hahaha


I know, Im a Jap Rockstar here. *Sticks tongue out*


Did you think I could RESIST playing with the Nu bra too?! NEVER!!!


AHHH~!!!!! My EYES!!! I cant seee!!!!


The rest got back to do their makeup and I helped S do her super pale white face :)




Camwhore time for the ladies! While I try to finish up my makeup! oops! :p

This is S C A R Y.


Emo School Girls


Bunny: How do you taste, lil school girl? *om nom nom*


Meet Creepy.


Double Creep-ier. Dead school girls.




Meet Scary and Creepy.




S: Oi, Im already awake! Quit slapping me already!
Bunny and J: (pose for camera ignoring what S said)
S: Did anybody hear me?!?!?! Hellooo~???


OMFGWTFBBQMEGAEGGMCMUFFIN!


And.. Im done! Look better?? :DDD






Pink eyeliner! Can ya beat that! Uber lovely!!!!


Now, we take halloween, to the streets! Are ya scared already?







Angel trying to take a good shot at the Dead sch girls hahaha


Angel and me :)


Boo! I seee youuu!


Don't be afraid, its just me, the kimono lady!




Gotta wait for a cab. Group photo! We look like one Halloween Family man, like the Addam's family hohoho~ Feels like the Blue Mansion family potrait movie poster :p


And yes, EVERYONE was staring at us when we walked past macdonalds and past shops and then finally, to the taxi stand! Gotta admit, I do love the looks and stares that we got! Cos they are just Jealous, they can't be as Fun as us!

Diallling darn taxi hotlines that cut me off! Ok this was ME(all happy and cheerful) before they cut off my line cos there were no taxis to fit us in. PFFT!!!! Grrr!!


I find this picture the best so far~ Other than the group photo hee


Waiting and waiting so lets camwhore~~


Our cab dropped us off FAR!!! So had to walk in the rain.. My kimono shielded me from the dirt and water on the floor.. heng.. but of cos i also lift it up a bit so it wouldnt get soaked in the deep puddles!

We're here!!


ALL kinds of FUNNY WEIRD characters pop up. The ones that work there, had to dress up. We don't work there and we dress up too! Halloween mood people!!


OILY GIRL??




Brought the tube of blood from the Party US the day before and started appying it. Love the effect!


Woopee!


Put our things in the lockers first and we're ready for the scary rides!


I wasnt ready! Dont mock my eyes I tell ya! hahah


Tried out the mini roller coaster for kids and the other ride that I wasnt INTO was the darn Pirate ship! Or the Viking! Sianz... MY worst nightmare lor.. no choice... Succumbed to PEER PRESSURE.. I am SUper scared of that ride... So we waited and waited and waited for our turn..

Our shots here look like a Mannequin! Don't u all think so? Like, fake dolls one! hahaha


You know why bunny is happy?Cos she can't wait to see me freaked out by the viking. -.-




There. The Darn viking/pirateship/whatever.


Shits la.. gonna be our turn sooon...... T_T


Okay. sat on it. Then, one whole row, we occupied. AND, throughout the first 3 swings, the ppl sitting behind us, kept screaming! Like, wtf, its only the beginning lei... -.- they screamed super loud and really screeching away. I was laughing and giggling then omg the ship started rocking HIGHER. I closed my eyes and giggled.... All the way.... until the entire ship got back to normal, and then, STOPPED.

I tried to open my eyes at certain points and I was super scared and freaked! Closing them seem better. Ya, lemme say it again: I CLOSED MY EYES ON THE VIKING, 95% OF THE TIME.

Haha. Got off, bunny thenrealised that I was REALLY afraid of it and not lying.Blah. We walked on and wanted to try out more rides but they were all closed.. We reached Escape themepark around 9+ and the entire rides ended around 11pm.. Not enough time lor... And it was pretty pathetic, only got two food eateries there. I mean, come on! Bring in more fast foods there lei.. Only got burger king and orange julius.

And yes, it was my very first time at Escape themepark. no, Im not kidding you. Last time people ask me out to Escape to hang out and try the rides, I gave them a Flat N-O No. And declined, did not go.. Now, halloween at escape, my first time celebrating it here and in full dressup, im enjoying it!


Last yr, the closest to halloween was me dressing up in zebra prints and going to sg flyer and taking pictures on it, and using the chair as prop as my bed, etc. Tell you all also no use one la you all can't imagine how much I utilised the whole of the sgflyer cabin :p and also cos I havent posted last yr halloween pics yet! hohoho~ After sg flyer last yr, I had to GO HOME liao. Bunny then left for cineleisure with her friends and they dressed up really awesome!!! Totally MISSED the halloween fun last yr lor..


So, I made it a point that NOTHING IS GONNA STOP ME FROM CELEBRATING HALLOWEEN this year! And voila! I enjoyed every bit of it!


This is only Day 1. Day 2 is much FUN-Ner! Hahahha stay posted! Will post when they are ready!

Labels: , , ,

i bleed; therefore i am {11:15}








.
.
.
The Finer Things in Life
Delicious Delights | All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
Gloomy Who? | Carebear Love | All the plushies I Own

How my Blog Ranking shot up
Increase Blog Traffic

Events that happened, Were You There?
FHA event / Food Hotel Asia 2008 | CTC Holidays event/performance

Here are some Mindblowing Things for the Bored
To Laugh or To Cry | IQ test | Personality Test | Online Quizzes
.
.
.


Many people spend the money they don't yet earn
Buy the things they can never afford
Because back then they could only watch from afar
And ne'er got the chance to call it their own

©Copyright 2009. Sixthbane.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.



Go back to Sixthbane Homepage

hit counters

Sinner(s) now
have sinned


Love is about giving Someone
the Power to hurt you
but Trusting them not to
When the Power of love
Overcomes the Love of power
the World will know Peace


{BlackBlackHeart - DavidUsher}


    -    Photogenic Narcissist    -
    -   Amiable Procrastinator   -
    -  Glamorous Perfectionist  -
    -  Awesome Photoshopper  -

    i think im fallin' in love with
    Pure White/Pure Black dogs!
    White Japanese Spitz, Black Miniature Spitz, White Pomeranian, Black Pomeranian, White Samoyed, Black Schipperkes, and Multi-colored Terriers!

    Blog is best viewed in:
    Internet Explorer (1280 x 768)
    Mozilla Firefox (1280 x 768)



    FREE Samples/Testers here!
    :: skincare, cosmetics, body, hair ::







    Fortune Cookie Toy





    ...xX Got something to say? Xx...







    The people who Lived
    Were always the ones
    Who never knew what it meant
    To dwell in their
    Unglamourous histories;

    So shrouded in contempt
    Of the present future
    They never remembered
    How it was back then

    And in the end,
    Their lives surmount up to
    Nothing near the happiness
    They Dreamt about. ©Sixthbane





    ...xX The Adverts go here Xx...

    Email me for more enquiries!
    ~{ sixthbane@gmail.com }~



    blogarama - the blog directory

    eDirectory.sg - Singapore Directory



    TopOfBlogs Singapore Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites


    Blog Flux Directory Blog Directory - Blogged
    sbne's Profile on Ping.sg Burn your blogfeeds here!

    Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta





    ...xX Loves Xx...

    Blood - Fangs - Vampires
    Inverted crosses - Pentagrams
    Piercings - Leather - Tattoos
    EriciaLee - CarmenSoo - Movies
    Hearts - Plushies - Hugs - Satin
    Louis Vuitton - Chanel - T & Co
    Gifts - Sparkly 'stones' - Eggs
    Chocolate - Fine dining - Alcohol
    Tomyam soup - Escargots(snail)
    Salmon sashimi - Fresh oysters
    Unnatural colored contact lenses
    Sleeping - Reading - Exotic pets


    ...xX Wishlist Xx...

    Blackberry Curve Javelin
    Eyeing this one!
    Its time to change my
    Ancient N70 phone!
    Even its firmware is
    Working at its worst :/









    When the smiles die
    The experience gives it rebirth

    Let the phoenix rise
    From its ashes
    To be alive once again

    ******

    Without histories
    Our lives surmount
    Up to nothing

    ******

    Step in my shoes
    Come realise my pain
    Share my torment
    Divide my burden

    ******

    Don't die
    Before I Do

    ******

    Don't ever demean me
    Don't you dare degrade me
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin
    And my wrath is incurred

    ******

    Sometimes it takes
    A lifetime of hurt
    To understand what it means
    Where all truth
    Is filled with blood-stained cries

    ******

    I am Sixthbane
    One and only
    The Bane of all mankind

    As for you
    You're nothing less than
    A sinner yourself
    No matter how hard you preach

    There's got to be
    Something inside you
    That's dying to break free

    And that is Who you are
    Not what you are pretending
    To be right now

    ******

    Seeing is deceiving
    An illusion is all there is
    So filled with lies and disdain
    Hypocrites are all that's there

    ******

    Don't step up to me
    And tell me what I am
    And what I am not

    In case you forgot
    This is my life
    Not Yours

    Should I require
    Any change of direction
    Of some kind of resolution
    You buggers will definitely
    Get to my attention

    ******

    Give me wings
    So I can take flight
    Into the farthest of skies

    So set me free
    For I have dwelled
    In this Bottomless pit
    Far too long
    All because these wings I have
    Are torn into shreds

    ******

    Life is no fairytale
    Neither is it a bed of roses
    It ain't easy to survive
    But we still got to try

    ******

    Like I said
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin

    I'll bring Hell to you
    Trust me

    I always deliver my vengeance
    Right on the dot

    ******

    I grew up believing
    That this world was simple
    But now I know
    It's not true at all

    ******

    .
    .
    .
    ©Sixthbane
    .
    .
    .




    ...xX Blogs of Bloggers I don't know Xx...

    I don't know them
    But I read their blogs

    Note:
    I will only add the links of Bloggers
    I dont know Only if I do like
    Reading what you Blog about
    And if your link is/is not in this list and you
    Prefer me to amend it, do let me know.


    Blogger Queen
    Beautiful Seductress
    Exclusive Socialite
    Alluring Lady
    Hot Clubber
    Sexy Photoholic
    Kewl Babe
    He luvs His ass
    Lord of Hamsters
    The Male Bitch
    He Wines & Dines
    Quixotic Joker
    Kah-Wa-II Babe
    Pretty Dog Lover
    Sexy meets Wild
    Hot Mama
    Maxim Model
    Cutie
    Stick Artist
    Dainty Model
    Oreo Promises
    Girly Diamantes
    Land of Cheese
    Chocoholic
    The Rebel
    The Manipulator


    ...xX Copyright Issues Xx...

    All Information & Images & Videos on this/related to this website is Property of Sixthbane.

    Please contact me FIRST if you are going to use/take any Information, Images, and/or Videos related to Sixthbane.blogspot.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

    Site Meter

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


    <$BlogArchiveName$> /