♥ Friday, February 06, 2009

||WHITE MALTESE DOGFIGHT! - do they look like they're having fun to you?||


Today's been pretty good so far.. Supposed to be going gym with bunny today, around 10am in the morning but I just couldn't get myself out of bed... :/ (Sorry!)

Then the rest of the day I've been sleeping all day... Its a bad habit and Im trying to change it but there's always the magic number 3 when its time for bed time.. No matter how fast I get through with my personal time surfing the net and doing my own things, plus removing my makeup by the end of the day and having my bath, then drying my hair, all seems to come to a halt at 3am. Without fail. And I don't have much time for anything else, to even update my blog with pictures I've taken when Im out..

************************************************

02/02/2009 Monday

I could barely get out of bed.. Its just too darn early for GYM!!!! And its only 12noon? Yep, and it feels like its 7am for me.. :( In the end, after the hoo-haa and packing my belongings, grabbed a cab down to meet bunny and steed. :) By the time I

reached, steed had her lunch already and I tried calling bunny on her mobile but dammit, I couldn't hear her voice! Worse was, she tried calling me back multiple times when I was trying to type her an sms that I can't hear her on the phone AT ALL.

Was so pissed off that I wanted to turn around and take the long way home on the mrt all the way back home. Lost all mood to gym even. I don't go gym though and even when I did in the past, I was just fooling around and didn't even know how to use the equipments at all. Well, I couldn't just walk off like that. After all, steed and bunny waited so long for me to arrive..... -.-"

In the end, my anger slowly came down and all of us had a LIGHT lunch at,

PIZZAHUT!
(omg)

It was bunny's idea and she ordered her lasagne and I ordered my soup and water. I didn't have much appetite cos I was so pissed off earlier and we are going gym lei.. Thinking about fats just turned me off and made me more determined to want to go burn off my fats at the gym!

But bunny said no must at least have something to eat... She insisted I share her lasagne with her... But looking at her lasagne made me think "Cheese = Fats, Sauce and oil = Fats, Meat = Calories and More Fats, Lasagne = SUPER FATTY!!!".

Then I kept refusing cos lasagne is really fattening what... *rolls eyes and turns head away* And she took a spoon up with lasagne and tried to 'feed me' like a baby. Then of course I closed my mouth tight la but she put the food so close and kept 'tapping' it on my mouth so bo bian.. I have to eat.. :/ And this went on until the entire lasagne was finished.

Boy did I feel so FAT!

At the gym, saw many people working out and wah, the way I see the girls running on the treadmill, wah, their stamina must be so good! I think 1min of hardcore running will leave me breathless already... Let alone running for a full 20mins++?! (which was wat the girls on the treadmill were doing)

Saw a lot of chunky muscle man and other chunky people there.. All working hard at toning up themselves.. So first off, we started with some stretches and warmups then the whole day, say 2hrs+ i think, Bunny was teaching me how to use the equipments and what they're targetting at. So okay i had my fill of that and there was this fitness guy who works there and he was a lil effeminate(sissy?) and steed asked him how to burn/tone up the love handles and he was teaching us. We tried.. Felt some tension in the muscles but didn't seem to be doing anything lei.. At least thats what I thought.

After everything, steed had to leave first so left bunny and me.. We didn't perspire at the gym and there were no HOT WATER in the gym's shower room! ARGH!!!! So I didn't want to go bathe.. Its already a cold day still bathe in cold water? Some more im quite a troublesome person as I had some sunscreen and bbcream on my face.. (I can't go without any spf on my face, the sun's rays are very harsh indeed. unless its total darkness at night, then okay la, no need to put any spf stuff right? :))

So if i were to bathe i had to remove my spf with makeup remover and wash my face and shower and wash my hair and it was very troublesome so in the end, I just did a quick wipe down and bunny did that too cos we were going home after that. Along the way, she told me there was a pet shop nearby and lately, I've been going crazy over dogs!

Wheee so we went there and omg, there were two maltese in the playpen and they were so friendly! Tried to play around but after awhile, things got a little rowdy...

The little one wanted to play but does this look more like they are playing or Fighting??? 0_0 I took a short video on them and the other customers were also watching the malteses.. Nobody dared to stop them and the pet shop owners didn't even realise what had happened.



So is that really playing or they're fighting for REAL??? Until now I still don't know but at the shop while this playfight thing went on, they were like making all sort of noises and some barking.. I don't own any maltese and I only have one dog so that was kinda my first time seeing such a sight, LIVE :p

***************************************************

Change my blog song from

Good Girl Gone Bad by Rihanna Lyrics

We stay, moving around, so low
Ask us where you at, we don't know
And don't care (don't care)
All we know is we was at home
cause you left us there
You got your boys and got gone
And left us all alone
Now she in the club with a freaky dress on
Cats don't want her to keep that dress on
Tryin to get enough drinks in her system
Take her to the telly and make her a victim

Patron on the brain ballplayer in the face
They shake the spot, she's just another case

[Chorus]
Easy for a good girl to go bad
And once we gone (gone)
Best believe we gone forever
Don't be the reason
Don't be the reason
You better learn how to treat us right
Cause once a good girl goes bad
We gone forever

He stay with a flock of them oh yeah
Got a girl at home but he don't care
Won't care (won't care)
All he do is keep me at home,
don't let me go nowhere
He thinks because I'm at home I
won't be gettin it on
Now I'm finding numbers
in his jacket pockets
Chicks calling the house non stop it's
Getting outta control
Finally I can't take no more
He finds a letter on the stairs,
saying this is the end
I packed my bag and left with your best friend Oh!

[Chorus]
We stay, moving around, so low
Ask us where you at, we don't know
And don't care (don't care)
All we know is we was at home
cause you left us there
You got your boys and got gone
And left us all alone

[Chorus]
We're gone forever
We're gone forever
We're gone forever


to


Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes Lyrics
[Featuring: The Dream]

Gym Class Heroes
Radio Killer (killer)
Hah! You know what it is.... Gym Class Heroes and Dream
it´s hard to look innocent when I got
cookie crumbs all over my face... Ya hear me?

[Chorus - Dream]
I like girls, they like me
They look so good in there seven jeans
Want you to be the one and my only
I wanna be faithful but I can´t keep
my hands out the cookie jar
My hands, my hands, my ha oh hands
can´t keep My hands (oh), my hands
(oh), my ha oh hands (oh)
can´t keep My hands (oh), my hands
(oh), my ha oh hands (oh)
can´t keep My hands (oh), my hands (oh)
My hands out the cookie jar

[Verse 1:]
You see I got this problem I need help trying to solve it
Because meeting after meeting and I´m still a cookie-holic
You can hide 'Em I'ma find 'Em on
the counter in the closet
And I´ll say I ain´t do it with my
face covered in chocolate
My girl keeps setting boobie traps
To catch me eating scooby snacks
I left crumbs in the bed once but I told
her I was through with that
She still don´t be believing me but then
guess that I´m cool with that
But I gotta sweet tooth
That will never come loose
And the truth of the matter is

[Chorus]
I like girls, they like me
They look so good in there seven jeans
Want you to be the one and my only
I wanna be faithful but I can´t keep
my hands out the cookie jar
My hands (oh), my hands (oh), my huh hands (oh)
can´t keep My hands (oh), my hands (oh), my huh hands (oh)
can´t keep My hands (oh), my hands (oh), my huh hands (oh)
can´t keep My hands (oh), my hands (oh),
My hands out the cookie jar

[Verse 2:]
I gotta thing for Milano, Biscotti, Italiano
And I never turn down some Oreo's if you got those
Butter Pecan, Puerto Ricans, or them
Oatmeal Raisin Asians, Hazelnut
Brazilians, Macedamia Caucasians
Double stuff or thin mint
It don´t matter you gettin'it
Cause I gotta sweet tooth
That will never come loose
And the fact of the matter is

[Chorus]
I like girls, they like me
They look so good in there seven jeans
Want you to be the one and my only
I wanna be faithful but I can´t keep
my hands out the cookie jar
My hands (oh), my hands (oh), my huh hands (oh)
can´t keep My hands (oh), my hands
(oh), my ha uh hands (oh)
can´t keep My hands (oh), my hands
(oh), my ha uh hands (oh)
can´t keep My hands (oh), my hands (oh),
My hands out the cookie jar

[Verse 3:]
I´m a monster for these cookies
I´m a beast for they treats
An animal for they cracker
Head to feet they so damn sweet
can´t keep my hands, my hands, my ha uh
My, can´t keep my hands, my hands out the cookie jar
I know you had it (I'll always be)
I tried my best (always be)
I went to Cookie Anonymous (always, I´ll
always, I´ll always be a freak)
I guess I´m a failure (I'll always be, I´ll always be)
I can´t seem to keep my damn hands out the
cookie jar but it is what it is
(I'll always be a freak)


Have a great weekend ahead everyone! :)

Labels: , , , ,

i bleed; therefore i am {16:33}








.
.
.
The Finer Things in Life
Delicious Delights | All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
Gloomy Who? | Carebear Love | All the plushies I Own

How my Blog Ranking shot up
Increase Blog Traffic

Events that happened, Were You There?
FHA event / Food Hotel Asia 2008 | CTC Holidays event/performance

Here are some Mindblowing Things for the Bored
To Laugh or To Cry | IQ test | Personality Test | Online Quizzes
.
.
.


Many people spend the money they don't yet earn
Buy the things they can never afford
Because back then they could only watch from afar
And ne'er got the chance to call it their own

©Copyright 2009. Sixthbane.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.



Go back to Sixthbane Homepage

hit counters

Sinner(s) now
have sinned


Love is about giving Someone
the Power to hurt you
but Trusting them not to
When the Power of love
Overcomes the Love of power
the World will know Peace


{BlackBlackHeart - DavidUsher}


    -    Photogenic Narcissist    -
    -   Amiable Procrastinator   -
    -  Glamorous Perfectionist  -
    -  Awesome Photoshopper  -

    i think im fallin' in love with
    Pure White/Pure Black dogs!
    White Japanese Spitz, Black Miniature Spitz, White Pomeranian, Black Pomeranian, White Samoyed, Black Schipperkes, and Multi-colored Terriers!

    Blog is best viewed in:
    Internet Explorer (1280 x 768)
    Mozilla Firefox (1280 x 768)



    FREE Samples/Testers here!
    :: skincare, cosmetics, body, hair ::







    Fortune Cookie Toy





    ...xX Got something to say? Xx...







    The people who Lived
    Were always the ones
    Who never knew what it meant
    To dwell in their
    Unglamourous histories;

    So shrouded in contempt
    Of the present future
    They never remembered
    How it was back then

    And in the end,
    Their lives surmount up to
    Nothing near the happiness
    They Dreamt about. ©Sixthbane





    ...xX The Adverts go here Xx...

    Email me for more enquiries!
    ~{ sixthbane@gmail.com }~



    blogarama - the blog directory

    eDirectory.sg - Singapore Directory



    TopOfBlogs Singapore Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites


    Blog Flux Directory Blog Directory - Blogged
    sbne's Profile on Ping.sg Burn your blogfeeds here!

    Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta





    ...xX Loves Xx...

    Blood - Fangs - Vampires
    Inverted crosses - Pentagrams
    Piercings - Leather - Tattoos
    EriciaLee - CarmenSoo - Movies
    Hearts - Plushies - Hugs - Satin
    Louis Vuitton - Chanel - T & Co
    Gifts - Sparkly 'stones' - Eggs
    Chocolate - Fine dining - Alcohol
    Tomyam soup - Escargots(snail)
    Salmon sashimi - Fresh oysters
    Unnatural colored contact lenses
    Sleeping - Reading - Exotic pets


    ...xX Wishlist Xx...

    Blackberry Curve Javelin
    Eyeing this one!
    Its time to change my
    Ancient N70 phone!
    Even its firmware is
    Working at its worst :/









    When the smiles die
    The experience gives it rebirth

    Let the phoenix rise
    From its ashes
    To be alive once again

    ******

    Without histories
    Our lives surmount
    Up to nothing

    ******

    Step in my shoes
    Come realise my pain
    Share my torment
    Divide my burden

    ******

    Don't die
    Before I Do

    ******

    Don't ever demean me
    Don't you dare degrade me
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin
    And my wrath is incurred

    ******

    Sometimes it takes
    A lifetime of hurt
    To understand what it means
    Where all truth
    Is filled with blood-stained cries

    ******

    I am Sixthbane
    One and only
    The Bane of all mankind

    As for you
    You're nothing less than
    A sinner yourself
    No matter how hard you preach

    There's got to be
    Something inside you
    That's dying to break free

    And that is Who you are
    Not what you are pretending
    To be right now

    ******

    Seeing is deceiving
    An illusion is all there is
    So filled with lies and disdain
    Hypocrites are all that's there

    ******

    Don't step up to me
    And tell me what I am
    And what I am not

    In case you forgot
    This is my life
    Not Yours

    Should I require
    Any change of direction
    Of some kind of resolution
    You buggers will definitely
    Get to my attention

    ******

    Give me wings
    So I can take flight
    Into the farthest of skies

    So set me free
    For I have dwelled
    In this Bottomless pit
    Far too long
    All because these wings I have
    Are torn into shreds

    ******

    Life is no fairytale
    Neither is it a bed of roses
    It ain't easy to survive
    But we still got to try

    ******

    Like I said
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin

    I'll bring Hell to you
    Trust me

    I always deliver my vengeance
    Right on the dot

    ******

    I grew up believing
    That this world was simple
    But now I know
    It's not true at all

    ******

    .
    .
    .
    ©Sixthbane
    .
    .
    .




    ...xX Blogs of Bloggers I don't know Xx...

    I don't know them
    But I read their blogs

    Note:
    I will only add the links of Bloggers
    I dont know Only if I do like
    Reading what you Blog about
    And if your link is/is not in this list and you
    Prefer me to amend it, do let me know.


    Blogger Queen
    Beautiful Seductress
    Exclusive Socialite
    Alluring Lady
    Hot Clubber
    Sexy Photoholic
    Kewl Babe
    He luvs His ass
    Lord of Hamsters
    The Male Bitch
    He Wines & Dines
    Quixotic Joker
    Kah-Wa-II Babe
    Pretty Dog Lover
    Sexy meets Wild
    Hot Mama
    Maxim Model
    Cutie
    Stick Artist
    Dainty Model
    Oreo Promises
    Girly Diamantes
    Land of Cheese
    Chocoholic
    The Rebel
    The Manipulator


    ...xX Copyright Issues Xx...

    All Information & Images & Videos on this/related to this website is Property of Sixthbane.

    Please contact me FIRST if you are going to use/take any Information, Images, and/or Videos related to Sixthbane.blogspot.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

    Site Meter

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


    <$BlogArchiveName$> /