♥ Sunday, January 18, 2009

||This restaurant has got to step up its Speed!||


-//UPDATED!//-

After our usual haunts of tom yam steamboats and sushi, bunny and I decided to settle on Swensens at Plaza Sing this time round :)

We were expecting GOOD SERVICE but no. The waiters and waitresses simply ignored us when we stood at the main entrance, along with many other customers piling up from behindf us.

They were just talking amongst themselves!
And it was only until the supervisor spotted the queue, did he quickly ask his crew to serve us.

So okay, we went in. And got a super lousy seat! It was very crammed and our bags were pretty big that day. We requested for another chair to be tucked in beside us (tucked in mind you, we are mindful of not blocking the way..) and the supervisor said NO as that would be a hazard for his crew and other customers.

WTF?!

It certainly would not cause anyone to fall cos its tucked in Very tightly under our table, that is, if he ALLOWED. So we were very unhappy and asked for a different table with more seats (like the sofa area) and he said there were none.

By then we were VERY NOT HAPPY already and wanted to walk out and thats when JUST NICE, coincidentally, there was a table suitable for us further inside. -.-"""

So we got seated. And placed our order.... But they took very very long to deliver our smoothies....... Took Forever......

Reading the menu ::::::::::::::::::: Bored :::::::::::::::::::::::::Joking around


Super Duper Bored. And Poor bunny was starving.......:(


So pek chek. After waiting so long, only WATER came. TAP water some more.... Not cold some more..............


Irritated to the max. Hungry. Wondering why there's so many f*cking service crew around and yet none could deliver our food on time. Could it be that there's only one CHEF in that entire bloody restaurant?


Handed Bunny my camera to keep herself occupied and not so bored.. Last time when I was a little girl, I loved the Little Mermaid A LOT that the video tape spoilt completely due to the many times I kept watching it over and over again and even wished that I could be one even! Lol.. Silly childhood fantasies.. Well, that was childhood dreams and im not that hardcore over it now :) Im hardcore over Gloomy Bears now, and Carebears, and a couple of other things too! :)


After more mins has passed.... All we could do was to watch the table beside us eat and boy could these two girls eat! They just simply gobbled everything up and could even ask for dessert! Omg if it were I, the main course would be enough for me! No need dessert! 0_0

AHHHHHHHH!!!! FINALLY THE FOOD IS HERE!!!!!!!!!
(but that's Bunny's.... :()


As for me? What can I do? Just stare and watch her eat...


Then I saw another waitress approaching and...


Yes! Fries! The Fries are here! Great, at least something for me to munch on :D


Her burger looks SO FAT but really now, the 'fillings' are that little.. You could even press down and the bread can flatten some more.. We both felt like we kenna conned by the menu...


Oops and what is this picture doing here?!


Alright. Now my soup has arrived! And gosh, how come the bread is so Burnt at the ends...?


The soup was okay but the bread was super duper hard... I couldn't even break the outer skin of the bread.. The first time I had it, I could eat until the bread bowl was reduced to half its size.. But not this time.. The tough bread skin just won't budge.. But Im glad I have my soup! :)

Been craving for chicken soup lately(but I realised no restaurants serve good ole chicken soup.. ), or anything that's related to soup.. Maybe cos the weather's been very cold lately and hot-to-warm soup are best to warm us down.. Mmmm...

After eating, we tried to settle the bill. But, again, they took 30mins to arrive back with Bunny's card! And at that time, that was when I was so pissed off, I told bunny that we'll just confront them at the cashier counter like why the card has not been returned back to us! And why the hell it took so long for them to issue the receipt?! 30mins of waiting for the card to return is no joke! Plus, other customers were complaining at their poor service too, not only us. So we got up and nearing the counter, the waitress stopped up with our LONG AWAITED RECEIPT for bunny to sign on and we just took out card, made some noise, and left.

Bottomline:
DO NOT EVER VISIT PLAZA SING'S SWENSENS!

You will regret it cos they are F*cking slow and Blind!
There were SO many service crew standing around and they couldn't see our hands raised high in the air(when we wanted to place our order), or rather, they couldn't be Bothered to SPOT us even. WTH?! Even issueing receipt also take forever. I really wonder what's wrong with them man.

Headed to the toilet and its the LADIES some more!!! OMG..... I can't imagine how the user used the toilet.. So f*cking gross! Toilet paper extending into the toilet bowl somemore.. After seeing this, Im not gonna use toilet paper to dry my hands anymore.. Imagine something like this happened and how much water the paper has soaked and if the toilet attendant heck cared, she would just roll the whole roll back into the dispenser 0_0 How's that for hygiene? :/


At the taxi queue, it was jam packed full of people.. So we waited and waited.. Thank goodness we had something to play with - camera :)





















*Bang Bang*












The End :)

Labels: ,

i bleed; therefore i am {05:23}








.
.
.
The Finer Things in Life
Delicious Delights | All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
Gloomy Who? | Carebear Love | All the plushies I Own

How my Blog Ranking shot up
Increase Blog Traffic

Events that happened, Were You There?
FHA event / Food Hotel Asia 2008 | CTC Holidays event/performance

Here are some Mindblowing Things for the Bored
To Laugh or To Cry | IQ test | Personality Test | Online Quizzes
.
.
.


Many people spend the money they don't yet earn
Buy the things they can never afford
Because back then they could only watch from afar
And ne'er got the chance to call it their own

©Copyright 2009. Sixthbane.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.



Go back to Sixthbane Homepage

hit counters

Sinner(s) now
have sinned


Love is about giving Someone
the Power to hurt you
but Trusting them not to
When the Power of love
Overcomes the Love of power
the World will know Peace


{BlackBlackHeart - DavidUsher}


    -    Photogenic Narcissist    -
    -   Amiable Procrastinator   -
    -  Glamorous Perfectionist  -
    -  Awesome Photoshopper  -

    i think im fallin' in love with
    Pure White/Pure Black dogs!
    White Japanese Spitz, Black Miniature Spitz, White Pomeranian, Black Pomeranian, White Samoyed, Black Schipperkes, and Multi-colored Terriers!

    Blog is best viewed in:
    Internet Explorer (1280 x 768)
    Mozilla Firefox (1280 x 768)



    FREE Samples/Testers here!
    :: skincare, cosmetics, body, hair ::







    Fortune Cookie Toy





    ...xX Got something to say? Xx...







    The people who Lived
    Were always the ones
    Who never knew what it meant
    To dwell in their
    Unglamourous histories;

    So shrouded in contempt
    Of the present future
    They never remembered
    How it was back then

    And in the end,
    Their lives surmount up to
    Nothing near the happiness
    They Dreamt about. ©Sixthbane





    ...xX The Adverts go here Xx...

    Email me for more enquiries!
    ~{ sixthbane@gmail.com }~



    blogarama - the blog directory

    eDirectory.sg - Singapore Directory



    TopOfBlogs Singapore Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites


    Blog Flux Directory Blog Directory - Blogged
    sbne's Profile on Ping.sg Burn your blogfeeds here!

    Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta





    ...xX Loves Xx...

    Blood - Fangs - Vampires
    Inverted crosses - Pentagrams
    Piercings - Leather - Tattoos
    EriciaLee - CarmenSoo - Movies
    Hearts - Plushies - Hugs - Satin
    Louis Vuitton - Chanel - T & Co
    Gifts - Sparkly 'stones' - Eggs
    Chocolate - Fine dining - Alcohol
    Tomyam soup - Escargots(snail)
    Salmon sashimi - Fresh oysters
    Unnatural colored contact lenses
    Sleeping - Reading - Exotic pets


    ...xX Wishlist Xx...

    Blackberry Curve Javelin
    Eyeing this one!
    Its time to change my
    Ancient N70 phone!
    Even its firmware is
    Working at its worst :/









    When the smiles die
    The experience gives it rebirth

    Let the phoenix rise
    From its ashes
    To be alive once again

    ******

    Without histories
    Our lives surmount
    Up to nothing

    ******

    Step in my shoes
    Come realise my pain
    Share my torment
    Divide my burden

    ******

    Don't die
    Before I Do

    ******

    Don't ever demean me
    Don't you dare degrade me
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin
    And my wrath is incurred

    ******

    Sometimes it takes
    A lifetime of hurt
    To understand what it means
    Where all truth
    Is filled with blood-stained cries

    ******

    I am Sixthbane
    One and only
    The Bane of all mankind

    As for you
    You're nothing less than
    A sinner yourself
    No matter how hard you preach

    There's got to be
    Something inside you
    That's dying to break free

    And that is Who you are
    Not what you are pretending
    To be right now

    ******

    Seeing is deceiving
    An illusion is all there is
    So filled with lies and disdain
    Hypocrites are all that's there

    ******

    Don't step up to me
    And tell me what I am
    And what I am not

    In case you forgot
    This is my life
    Not Yours

    Should I require
    Any change of direction
    Of some kind of resolution
    You buggers will definitely
    Get to my attention

    ******

    Give me wings
    So I can take flight
    Into the farthest of skies

    So set me free
    For I have dwelled
    In this Bottomless pit
    Far too long
    All because these wings I have
    Are torn into shreds

    ******

    Life is no fairytale
    Neither is it a bed of roses
    It ain't easy to survive
    But we still got to try

    ******

    Like I said
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin

    I'll bring Hell to you
    Trust me

    I always deliver my vengeance
    Right on the dot

    ******

    I grew up believing
    That this world was simple
    But now I know
    It's not true at all

    ******

    .
    .
    .
    ©Sixthbane
    .
    .
    .




    ...xX Blogs of Bloggers I don't know Xx...

    I don't know them
    But I read their blogs

    Note:
    I will only add the links of Bloggers
    I dont know Only if I do like
    Reading what you Blog about
    And if your link is/is not in this list and you
    Prefer me to amend it, do let me know.


    Blogger Queen
    Beautiful Seductress
    Exclusive Socialite
    Alluring Lady
    Hot Clubber
    Sexy Photoholic
    Kewl Babe
    He luvs His ass
    Lord of Hamsters
    The Male Bitch
    He Wines & Dines
    Quixotic Joker
    Kah-Wa-II Babe
    Pretty Dog Lover
    Sexy meets Wild
    Hot Mama
    Maxim Model
    Cutie
    Stick Artist
    Dainty Model
    Oreo Promises
    Girly Diamantes
    Land of Cheese
    Chocoholic
    The Rebel
    The Manipulator


    ...xX Copyright Issues Xx...

    All Information & Images & Videos on this/related to this website is Property of Sixthbane.

    Please contact me FIRST if you are going to use/take any Information, Images, and/or Videos related to Sixthbane.blogspot.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

    Site Meter

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


    <$BlogArchiveName$> /