♥ Saturday, December 20, 2008

||The Unlucky Number 7||


Headed off to the Budget Terminal today to send a friend off and the luggage was overloaded with a weight of 17kg. Unpacked everything and omg even her bras and what not, all were exposed. Never even think of putting them in plastic bags/ziploc bags. So untidy..... And to think that I had to help her remove some weight and reorganize her luggage. Why? Cos her luggage was like 70% full of food and COFFEE. Packets and packets of coffee I tell ya! I guess she loved the coffee so much here that she won't be able to get them overseas lol And OMG, she packed in so many interesting Meiji gift chocolate packs and many other yummy chocolate snacks that I've never seen before! When she comes back (keep my fingers crossed everything's gonna be well) im gonna prompt her as to where she got all these goodies from! :D

After all the fuss, weigh the luggage again, it was 14.5kg. Just nice cos the maximum to check in was 15kg. Then, decided to put the small bottle of powder inside and guess what. That SMALL bottle of powder weighed Exactly 0.5kg. So, in the end, the luggage hit the maximum weight of 15kg right smack on the dot.

She checked in and waved goodbye. From outside the glass panels, I could see this pyramid of Absolut Vodka Limited Edition 2008 Masquerade collection!!! WHOOHOOO!!!! Made me feel so happy! And Im just glad, I've got one sitting right in front of me right now as Im blogging! :D All thanks to bunny!

Then later, went to find a clinic with bunny and turns out, today yesterday was a friday so all clinics close after 4pm+ and argh. We reached there around 7pm and no... Today was the only day they close early. And from Mon to Thurs, the clinic reopens at 7pm.

7, is supposed to be a Lucky Number right?! How come so unlucky today... She was sick cos of this flu virus passing around. Im still recovering from mine man.. :( Plus, my mense is here. Wow. What a 'perfect' timing. Argh. I just hope this water retention and bloatedness disappear quickly!

So anyway, 7 was a very unlucky number today! Imagine alighting at the mrt, then hor, had to walk a distance before the clinic can be found and Only to find that...it was closed. We reached like right smack at 7pm and dotsssss...... It was closed.

Oh well so we next headed off to find something to eat!

She asked me which way I want to go. The Long way but with many shophouses nearby and with people around, or, the Shortcut way that is silent and quite dark.

Being the lazy me and its already starting to lose sight of daytime, I chose the easy way out. And omg, it was Very EERIE!!! Its like Nightwalk in the forest. -.- So dim and dark and there were street lamps! But they didn't lit up!

Then as we were like walking down this mini stairs, a cat rushed towards me, behind the fence and

I SCREAMED.

Okay it may seem like im exaggerating but I don't usually scream one lei. -.- But the cat just got me stunned! Imagine trying to see the ground as you're walking cos its quite a narrow passageway then beside u got something just RUSH towards you without warning, SUDDENLY, will you scream out loud???

Haha I bet ya will then next, we passed by like many Empty houses it was like ghost town. Dark, quiet, anti social and gave me a haunted feel.. Luckily there were light around but OMG the weirdest thing that came next was this FAT CAT.

It sat right outside a house and from afar, it was like this little lump sitting there and looking towards us. Then as we got closer, it DID NOT MOVE but continued staring at us. Usually cats will run away as we got nearer but this FAT CAT did not. It just sat there, unmoved and as we walked past it, it moved its head too. I was like looking back at it and its eyes. Those eyes. Creepy......

As we turned, its head also Turned but its eyes never blinked or what, just continued staring back at us. It was really creepy.. Scary..

I was telling Bunny after that that it could be a God? or Something Else... Then she said it was SO CUTE and looked like GARFIELD cos of its huge behind. -.-"

Oh ya one more thing we were talking about was on, Black cats. I was telling her that if a Black cat for no reason suddenly walks up to you, something real bad will befall you like maybe a death or some really bad luck is gonna happen (this works only if really suddenly, it just come to you, even when you aren't beckoning for it to come to you) and bunny was telling me that her grandparents said that Black cats can Speak.

I was like.. Huh? Black cats that can communicate with us? Then she just say it was her grandparents that say one.. And now im thinking; is it cos they watched too much of Sabrina the Teenage Witch and saw the Black cat, Salem, talking? Hahaha


Finally we reached out destination and woohooo!! Its so bustling here!

Walked all over then decided to settle on Hog breath cafe. Not bad! The ambience was SOOOO SOOTHINGGG and made me felt really happy! :D


//p.s. click CONTINUE READING to view the rest of the entry!//

Bunny's recommendation was this Chicken Dijonnaise and it was Awesome! First time having avocado and its erm.. weird. Cos the first time I tried avocado before, it was so awful i almost puked in my mouth. Then now, it just tasted like Potato to me? Weird! But its good for skin! But also high in fat :/

See her plate is so much nicer than mine below?


This is mine. We both ordered the same dish. Can anyone tell me why my plate is different from hers?????


So yea I enjoyed myself today!!! Wheee!!!! Gonnna have more Lychee Martini ZOMG my first time trying a martini related drink and its pretty good! Seen before how Lime Martini was made but I think that would make the drink very sour and bitter? And aiyo.. $12 just for a taste of Lychee Martini.. And its a really small serving too...



My lychee martini! :D Very sweet! Nice!!!


Her drink! hohoho








Then I ordered Baileys and there was a cherry in it. Bunny took the cherry I took the baileys. Wow, they really scrimp on the baileys man.. $12 again.

And then.. And Then.. AND THEN..

Bunny tried her luck at tying a cherry knot with her tongue and she succeeded!!!!

So I ordered another cup of baileys and I tried to do the same.

FAIL!!!!!!!

OMG so pek chek!!! Then we were like playing with shredded carrots and lettuce from the salad on her plate to try tying knots and I tell you, SHE SCORED EVERYTIME! So many knots!

F*ck la....

And i,


I SCORED ZERO.


Crap. I kept trying and trying and trying and was very frustrated and she explained to me how she did hers. I tried too! But cannot tie the bloody damn knot! RRRRAAARRR!!!

Im so sad.... :( How come I cannot tie a cherryknot?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My tongue isn't that short what.. I don't get it man.

I almost wanted to cry on the spot cos I was so frustrated with myself that I can't tie a bloody knot with my tongue. No matter what I used: Carrot shreds, lettuce shreds, and cherry stalk, still CANNOT!!!!

:(

Sobz....

Why can't I tie a bloody cherryknot??!?!? And at that point I was so pek chek. She was like haolianing... I wasn't angry to the extent of No Return la but haiyo.. she kept showing off the knot KNOTS she did. Not 1, not 2, not 3, but A Lot.

ARGH.

Im so gonna go get some packet of cherries to practice! But really now, when I put the stalk in my mouth, all I feel is the Stalk. Got no sense of direction In my mouth man... I kept on trying in the restaurant until the tip of my tongue went Numb. Bloody hell...

Okay and now, Im off to go brush my teeth and sleep. Don't know what wrong but Im like having muscle cramps on the lower half of my body, I wonder issit cos its the time of the month then some more I drank alcohol yesterday, and yesterday yesterday (thins my blood hence making me bleed Even More) hmmm....

Last but not least, I still want to RANT:

Why can't I tie a Cherry Knot????!!!???!

So frustrating man. Gahhhhh...


p.s. in the end the total bill totalled up to around $92. I think I have better luck spending it on martini and lychees and baileys and getting my Real Money's worth at it then having like 5cm of alcohol served to me each time, at the price of like, $12? -.-

Labels: ,

i bleed; therefore i am {02:25}








.
.
.
The Finer Things in Life
Delicious Delights | All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
Gloomy Who? | Carebear Love | All the plushies I Own

How my Blog Ranking shot up
Increase Blog Traffic

Events that happened, Were You There?
FHA event / Food Hotel Asia 2008 | CTC Holidays event/performance

Here are some Mindblowing Things for the Bored
To Laugh or To Cry | IQ test | Personality Test | Online Quizzes
.
.
.


Many people spend the money they don't yet earn
Buy the things they can never afford
Because back then they could only watch from afar
And ne'er got the chance to call it their own

©Copyright 2009. Sixthbane.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.



Go back to Sixthbane Homepage

hit counters

Sinner(s) now
have sinned


Love is about giving Someone
the Power to hurt you
but Trusting them not to
When the Power of love
Overcomes the Love of power
the World will know Peace


{BlackBlackHeart - DavidUsher}


    -    Photogenic Narcissist    -
    -   Amiable Procrastinator   -
    -  Glamorous Perfectionist  -
    -  Awesome Photoshopper  -

    i think im fallin' in love with
    Pure White/Pure Black dogs!
    White Japanese Spitz, Black Miniature Spitz, White Pomeranian, Black Pomeranian, White Samoyed, Black Schipperkes, and Multi-colored Terriers!

    Blog is best viewed in:
    Internet Explorer (1280 x 768)
    Mozilla Firefox (1280 x 768)



    FREE Samples/Testers here!
    :: skincare, cosmetics, body, hair ::







    Fortune Cookie Toy





    ...xX Got something to say? Xx...







    The people who Lived
    Were always the ones
    Who never knew what it meant
    To dwell in their
    Unglamourous histories;

    So shrouded in contempt
    Of the present future
    They never remembered
    How it was back then

    And in the end,
    Their lives surmount up to
    Nothing near the happiness
    They Dreamt about. ©Sixthbane





    ...xX The Adverts go here Xx...

    Email me for more enquiries!
    ~{ sixthbane@gmail.com }~



    blogarama - the blog directory

    eDirectory.sg - Singapore Directory



    TopOfBlogs Singapore Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites


    Blog Flux Directory Blog Directory - Blogged
    sbne's Profile on Ping.sg Burn your blogfeeds here!

    Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta





    ...xX Loves Xx...

    Blood - Fangs - Vampires
    Inverted crosses - Pentagrams
    Piercings - Leather - Tattoos
    EriciaLee - CarmenSoo - Movies
    Hearts - Plushies - Hugs - Satin
    Louis Vuitton - Chanel - T & Co
    Gifts - Sparkly 'stones' - Eggs
    Chocolate - Fine dining - Alcohol
    Tomyam soup - Escargots(snail)
    Salmon sashimi - Fresh oysters
    Unnatural colored contact lenses
    Sleeping - Reading - Exotic pets


    ...xX Wishlist Xx...

    Blackberry Curve Javelin
    Eyeing this one!
    Its time to change my
    Ancient N70 phone!
    Even its firmware is
    Working at its worst :/









    When the smiles die
    The experience gives it rebirth

    Let the phoenix rise
    From its ashes
    To be alive once again

    ******

    Without histories
    Our lives surmount
    Up to nothing

    ******

    Step in my shoes
    Come realise my pain
    Share my torment
    Divide my burden

    ******

    Don't die
    Before I Do

    ******

    Don't ever demean me
    Don't you dare degrade me
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin
    And my wrath is incurred

    ******

    Sometimes it takes
    A lifetime of hurt
    To understand what it means
    Where all truth
    Is filled with blood-stained cries

    ******

    I am Sixthbane
    One and only
    The Bane of all mankind

    As for you
    You're nothing less than
    A sinner yourself
    No matter how hard you preach

    There's got to be
    Something inside you
    That's dying to break free

    And that is Who you are
    Not what you are pretending
    To be right now

    ******

    Seeing is deceiving
    An illusion is all there is
    So filled with lies and disdain
    Hypocrites are all that's there

    ******

    Don't step up to me
    And tell me what I am
    And what I am not

    In case you forgot
    This is my life
    Not Yours

    Should I require
    Any change of direction
    Of some kind of resolution
    You buggers will definitely
    Get to my attention

    ******

    Give me wings
    So I can take flight
    Into the farthest of skies

    So set me free
    For I have dwelled
    In this Bottomless pit
    Far too long
    All because these wings I have
    Are torn into shreds

    ******

    Life is no fairytale
    Neither is it a bed of roses
    It ain't easy to survive
    But we still got to try

    ******

    Like I said
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin

    I'll bring Hell to you
    Trust me

    I always deliver my vengeance
    Right on the dot

    ******

    I grew up believing
    That this world was simple
    But now I know
    It's not true at all

    ******

    .
    .
    .
    ©Sixthbane
    .
    .
    .




    ...xX Blogs of Bloggers I don't know Xx...

    I don't know them
    But I read their blogs

    Note:
    I will only add the links of Bloggers
    I dont know Only if I do like
    Reading what you Blog about
    And if your link is/is not in this list and you
    Prefer me to amend it, do let me know.


    Blogger Queen
    Beautiful Seductress
    Exclusive Socialite
    Alluring Lady
    Hot Clubber
    Sexy Photoholic
    Kewl Babe
    He luvs His ass
    Lord of Hamsters
    The Male Bitch
    He Wines & Dines
    Quixotic Joker
    Kah-Wa-II Babe
    Pretty Dog Lover
    Sexy meets Wild
    Hot Mama
    Maxim Model
    Cutie
    Stick Artist
    Dainty Model
    Oreo Promises
    Girly Diamantes
    Land of Cheese
    Chocoholic
    The Rebel
    The Manipulator


    ...xX Copyright Issues Xx...

    All Information & Images & Videos on this/related to this website is Property of Sixthbane.

    Please contact me FIRST if you are going to use/take any Information, Images, and/or Videos related to Sixthbane.blogspot.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

    Site Meter

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


    <$BlogArchiveName$> /