♥ Monday, September 15, 2008

||Apple the Maltese trembled in fright :(||


Can you imagine I had this for late lunch today? Its this giant piece of bread wrapped in some minced pork and lettuce! Oh god. I can't even stuff the Whole thing in my mouth! It was practically the size of my fist!


Giant, but luckily I managed to press and Press and PRESS it so its much flatter and easier to take a bite! This was homemade by the way, using those giant french baguette bread or something; its those LONG stick breads you see in bread shops.

Afterwards I had to go to the toilet. This kinda gave me enough 'ruffage' and helped cleared my system..

I was surfing the net the whole day, editing photos and practically nothing much to do but sharon wanted to meet me and around night time, I was watching HEROES on channel 5 when she rang me and said she's nearby.. So i immediately got out and packed in my 88 palette and oil control powder and her dress in my bag.

Got out, waited for her and I called to ask where she was. And apparently, she missed a turn and I saw her vehicle moving off the other way.. hur hur.. Was waiting and then I spotted this bright shiny moon in the sky! The clouds were hovering around the moon :)


This was when I saw her vehicle turn the other way so I figured its gonna take a while before she will reach me so I snapped away! :D I did my eyes with the 88 ultrashimmer palette from coastal scents.com and its really pigmented and lasted without creasing on my eyelids! I tell you, it was pretty warm downstairs.. Was perspiring.. Plus, I was wearing long sleeves! :p


Finally she arrived, a couple of minutes later.. But, she didn't come alone!


This is her maltese, freaking adorable and so tamed! I could pat her and stroke her fur and she would nibble my fingers and play! :)


Apple was so friendly and wow, sharon let her lick her face.. I wasn't too fond of that cos er..its pretty unhygienic?? Hmm dogs would sometimes lick their nether region and then later they lick your hand and face and er.. I think its pretty unclean? I told sharon that and she said she bathed Apple already and its not so bad..


Hehe, so cute! Looks like she's smiling so happily like that :D


Then sharon suggested that I carry her pet maltese and I was more than happy to do that! I love dogs! The last time I saw her maltese was at her birthday chalet and it was like 1/3 of its current size! Really tiny! I still remember last time when I left her chalet, I played with Apple and I was carrying this bead bracelet then, and apple kept nibbling at it curiously..so playful! Hee


This is Take 2 cos Apple kept focusing on the cats from afar and she wouldn't look at the camera -.- sharon was trying to coax Apple to look into the camera but failed! hahaha


*Bleh* Okay don't know why Apple looks like this but I swear, I wasn't choking her in any way! Hehe she looks like she's sticking her tongue out at the naughty cats roaming about :P


After so many Takes, finally, we got a Front shot! Had to turn my body so her face can be seen from the front! :D I was laughing cos we both were like getting Apple's attention and making funny noises haha See, she's smiling at the camera!


Next is Sharon's turn! :D Both of them smile so happily


Then Sharon put Apple in the car and she was like wincing away! Sharon said she's trying to get attention haha how cute! I took a shot at her but her eyes couldn't open fully..Maybe cos my flash was too bright.. *oops* Okay then I passed Sharon her dress and showed her the makeup stuffs I brought down.. :D


As an attention seeker, apple was making noises, and wanted to be patted and hugged :)






Sharon was wearing this blue Chanel cuff bracelet on her wrist and I asked her to take off so I could snap a picture of it :D Cool blue color! :D


:D


There were chain links too, in gold color! The cuff and chain links reminded me of punk goth accessories..


Apple wants to join in the fun too! She kept licking sharon's jacket -.o


Looks like a Soft Toy Dog plushie..


Sharon holding Apple! Wheee~


Tried to take a front view of her maltese but she kept turning her head away.. :/


Think she's tired le.. Haha


Then like nothing to do, I brought them up to see my Long coat Chihuahua.. She's really old, cranky and antisocial de.. Don't bring her out for walks so she never seen much of the world or other doggies before.. haha

The moment we got up, it was her usual bedtime and she was asleep on the floor, in one corner.. Didn't even know that there were 'visitors' in the house.. Then I called her name and she woke up and oh man, she really was ANTISOCIAL! She kept growling at Apple and when I carried Apple nearer to my dog, she would growl and her tail was down! She looked like she wanted to fight like that 0_0

As for Sharon's maltese, she was trembling and quite shaken when I brought her close to my dog and mind you, apple was slightly bigger than my dog and was only 7mths old, very young lei.. And sharon was like giggling in one corner cos my dog was so fierce and her maltese was quite scared by my dog..

I hope that Sharon's dog ain't traumatised in any way cos its so young and kena 'confronted' by such a fierce dog with cranky moodswings like mine.. (you can't even pat her, she will bite you)

Hahas and after a while, sharon went back home.. I brought her back to her vehicle and we chatted for a while more then she went off le.. By then it was pretty late and Heroes was over liao.. But its okay! There's always next week! :D I had so much fun with her pet dog and its so darn tame and friendly, not like mine.. Cannot even touch or anything..(must depend on her moodswings de..)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

i bleed; therefore i am {23:57}








.
.
.
The Finer Things in Life
Delicious Delights | All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
Gloomy Who? | Carebear Love | All the plushies I Own

How my Blog Ranking shot up
Increase Blog Traffic

Events that happened, Were You There?
FHA event / Food Hotel Asia 2008 | CTC Holidays event/performance

Here are some Mindblowing Things for the Bored
To Laugh or To Cry | IQ test | Personality Test | Online Quizzes
.
.
.


Many people spend the money they don't yet earn
Buy the things they can never afford
Because back then they could only watch from afar
And ne'er got the chance to call it their own

©Copyright 2009. Sixthbane.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.



Go back to Sixthbane Homepage

hit counters

Sinner(s) now
have sinned


Love is about giving Someone
the Power to hurt you
but Trusting them not to
When the Power of love
Overcomes the Love of power
the World will know Peace


{BlackBlackHeart - DavidUsher}


    -    Photogenic Narcissist    -
    -   Amiable Procrastinator   -
    -  Glamorous Perfectionist  -
    -  Awesome Photoshopper  -

    i think im fallin' in love with
    Pure White/Pure Black dogs!
    White Japanese Spitz, Black Miniature Spitz, White Pomeranian, Black Pomeranian, White Samoyed, Black Schipperkes, and Multi-colored Terriers!

    Blog is best viewed in:
    Internet Explorer (1280 x 768)
    Mozilla Firefox (1280 x 768)



    FREE Samples/Testers here!
    :: skincare, cosmetics, body, hair ::







    Fortune Cookie Toy





    ...xX Got something to say? Xx...







    The people who Lived
    Were always the ones
    Who never knew what it meant
    To dwell in their
    Unglamourous histories;

    So shrouded in contempt
    Of the present future
    They never remembered
    How it was back then

    And in the end,
    Their lives surmount up to
    Nothing near the happiness
    They Dreamt about. ©Sixthbane





    ...xX The Adverts go here Xx...

    Email me for more enquiries!
    ~{ sixthbane@gmail.com }~



    blogarama - the blog directory

    eDirectory.sg - Singapore Directory



    TopOfBlogs Singapore Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites


    Blog Flux Directory Blog Directory - Blogged
    sbne's Profile on Ping.sg Burn your blogfeeds here!

    Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta





    ...xX Loves Xx...

    Blood - Fangs - Vampires
    Inverted crosses - Pentagrams
    Piercings - Leather - Tattoos
    EriciaLee - CarmenSoo - Movies
    Hearts - Plushies - Hugs - Satin
    Louis Vuitton - Chanel - T & Co
    Gifts - Sparkly 'stones' - Eggs
    Chocolate - Fine dining - Alcohol
    Tomyam soup - Escargots(snail)
    Salmon sashimi - Fresh oysters
    Unnatural colored contact lenses
    Sleeping - Reading - Exotic pets


    ...xX Wishlist Xx...

    Blackberry Curve Javelin
    Eyeing this one!
    Its time to change my
    Ancient N70 phone!
    Even its firmware is
    Working at its worst :/









    When the smiles die
    The experience gives it rebirth

    Let the phoenix rise
    From its ashes
    To be alive once again

    ******

    Without histories
    Our lives surmount
    Up to nothing

    ******

    Step in my shoes
    Come realise my pain
    Share my torment
    Divide my burden

    ******

    Don't die
    Before I Do

    ******

    Don't ever demean me
    Don't you dare degrade me
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin
    And my wrath is incurred

    ******

    Sometimes it takes
    A lifetime of hurt
    To understand what it means
    Where all truth
    Is filled with blood-stained cries

    ******

    I am Sixthbane
    One and only
    The Bane of all mankind

    As for you
    You're nothing less than
    A sinner yourself
    No matter how hard you preach

    There's got to be
    Something inside you
    That's dying to break free

    And that is Who you are
    Not what you are pretending
    To be right now

    ******

    Seeing is deceiving
    An illusion is all there is
    So filled with lies and disdain
    Hypocrites are all that's there

    ******

    Don't step up to me
    And tell me what I am
    And what I am not

    In case you forgot
    This is my life
    Not Yours

    Should I require
    Any change of direction
    Of some kind of resolution
    You buggers will definitely
    Get to my attention

    ******

    Give me wings
    So I can take flight
    Into the farthest of skies

    So set me free
    For I have dwelled
    In this Bottomless pit
    Far too long
    All because these wings I have
    Are torn into shreds

    ******

    Life is no fairytale
    Neither is it a bed of roses
    It ain't easy to survive
    But we still got to try

    ******

    Like I said
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin

    I'll bring Hell to you
    Trust me

    I always deliver my vengeance
    Right on the dot

    ******

    I grew up believing
    That this world was simple
    But now I know
    It's not true at all

    ******

    .
    .
    .
    ©Sixthbane
    .
    .
    .




    ...xX Blogs of Bloggers I don't know Xx...

    I don't know them
    But I read their blogs

    Note:
    I will only add the links of Bloggers
    I dont know Only if I do like
    Reading what you Blog about
    And if your link is/is not in this list and you
    Prefer me to amend it, do let me know.


    Blogger Queen
    Beautiful Seductress
    Exclusive Socialite
    Alluring Lady
    Hot Clubber
    Sexy Photoholic
    Kewl Babe
    He luvs His ass
    Lord of Hamsters
    The Male Bitch
    He Wines & Dines
    Quixotic Joker
    Kah-Wa-II Babe
    Pretty Dog Lover
    Sexy meets Wild
    Hot Mama
    Maxim Model
    Cutie
    Stick Artist
    Dainty Model
    Oreo Promises
    Girly Diamantes
    Land of Cheese
    Chocoholic
    The Rebel
    The Manipulator


    ...xX Copyright Issues Xx...

    All Information & Images & Videos on this/related to this website is Property of Sixthbane.

    Please contact me FIRST if you are going to use/take any Information, Images, and/or Videos related to Sixthbane.blogspot.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

    Site Meter

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


    <$BlogArchiveName$> /