♥ Sunday, August 10, 2008

||Batman 3 comes out with this New Joker!||


Batman movie 2 was great with Heath Ledger as the role of Joker. Now that he's passed on, I present you the new joker to be played in Batman 3! I was browsing through the photo collection and I present to you...

Why so SERIOUS?
(click to enlarge image)


Okay that was a Panorama view of me at the Thai Express by Bunny's phone. Convincing not? Funny not? What's up with that glum look? I had no idea. All I know was we placed our order and it was aeons before it came.. And I look quite pissed but I was actually seriously bored.. Plus bunny at that time didn't wanna be camwhored? -.- Hmm... So.. I asked her to help take me instead.. :p



I think I've heard this phrase and seen this action like dunno how many times already..


Why can't the people around me and who I hang out with be more spontaneous uh, in camwhoring With Me? Makes me envy those other camwhorers out there who do have friends making funny faces and having fun in pictures, together. Hence, does this answer most people enquiries like "Why do you always takes pictures with yourself only in it?" -.-" Secondly, I take myself because I Love Myself. Simple reason enough? Although there are only a few who do enjoy being spontaneous in camwhoring with me and that one would be SW (since I hang out with her most of the time) and Sharon though we don't really have much outings together.. 0.o

Bunny was sick of me trying to take her so she decides to "Shoot" me back.


:)


So after camwhoring a little here and a little there, people were like looking at us and I was quite afraid the management there would ask me to Delete away the photos cos some restaurants are like that de.. Alright but that's beside the point. When the person came with our drinks first, I quickly hid my camera away. Silly right.. lol

Snap snap snap...


I ordered green tea and Bunny ordered tea too but I can't recall the exact name..


Then I saw Bunny opening this tiny container and she ask me whats that. Then I said it could be sugar syrup and I asked to see it.. Lol Then out of nowhere she popped out another small container (from behind my big drink cup) and offered to me. Haha then she added hers in and so did I but I don't like it.. It tasted like Sweet Sewer water.. (its an analogy but it gave me that impression in my head) I still like my Green Tea sugarless..


Today, I wore out my new top! :D Kimono top! But it was pretty much See through.. So I wore a white tube inside plus black skinnys.. Lol.. I think I need to buy more regular tubes or mini tubes(those that doesn't cover the whole mid-section)


We both ordered fish related noodles.. Hers was nicer.. Had prawn some more.. And mine?! GAH! Only had sliced fish, and no prawns! :(


Bunny asked for Sweet Chilli (my first time hearing someone having sweet chilli to go with a soupy dish..) that tasted like the one from Mcdonalds and I had the regular spicy hot chilli.. Without having tasting my noodles first(cos mine was tomyam flavoured) I ASSUMED it to be not that hot at all so I added some chilli inside.. But to my horror, it made my dish crazy spicy and hot!


You know what she's doing?


Yup, she's picking out the vege/spices. Haha cos it was too distracting and I did mine too.. I wouldn't wana bite into these.. So much some more.. Yuck.


And in no time I gobbled up my meal and I was done..


But..

When I looked across, Bunny still had like 3 quarters of her noodles still filled! Oh my! And I had no idea why I was so hungry that day.. Lol..


So I waited.. And waited.. And waited..


Nothing to do then so I took pics of my Heels! Hee


See the sparkles/shimmer? Got this at bugis :) Really nice and they are quite comfy considering its closed toe heels.. Not much blisters were formed compared to my other closed toe heels that left my feet wounded... heh


Luckily they aren't a killer to walk in. Its kitten heels! More subtle then my other 'High' heeled shoes.. :p


Finally she was done so we went out of the restaurant to get some alcohol.. As we were walking along the movie level, we spotted this man.. I think he's the Boss of the shop and he's a craftsman.. He's got some really nice glass jewellery and animal bone/teeth there too! I should know cos I passed by his shop and I spotted this gorgeous Whale tooth (sharp curved teeth) at the shop display! I wanted to get but guess the price.. It was $500!!! :( OMG.. Extremely pricey..and What a Bummer...



He was making glass jewellery 'LIVE' at his shop and my camera is good ain't it? Can zoom in so well even at the movie level which is a few floors up?? :D


We got our alcohols and clubbers were like looking at us as we purchased it.. But hey, if you're in a club, you can't hear what the other person is saying.. So I'd rather a quiet place to relax and drink.. We went up to the open area and as Bunny was leading me to the area where there's a Great view of Sentosa, I stopped.. Cos there's so many people over there and they're going to 'watch' what we do and I just wanted a quiet area to chit chat.. So I told her what I thought about it and then I spotted a empty bench!

We quickly walked towards it & moved it close against the wall so we could like 'be away from everyone' and drink in peace lol.. This was our view.. Romantic not? :)

I love the sparkly chandelier lights but at the same time I felt like we were the Matchstick girls (you know the story of the Matchstick girl who died in the snow while trying to sell off her matchsticks? yea thats it.) who could only watch diners eating cosily in the restaurant while we're like stuck outside in the hot open area with no air con and have to even get our own alcoholic drinks -.-'

And I don't know what cracked me up but as we opened our drinks, and she trying to open the can of Carlsberg Special brew, when the opening was made, I said KABOOM. I don't know where that came from but then like she didn't get it so I said Kaboom again and did the 'exploding' hand action. (as though the carlsberg is gonna explode from the can HAHAHA)

Then she laughed and I laughed and I was high even before I started drinking my alcohol. LMAO!!! I tell you when I get happy(high) , Im a completely different person. Im Friendlier, Chattier, Funnier, and "Lamer". Lame as in I can crack people up but with my sometimes Lame jokes. But hey, if it does make people giggle and laugh till their stomachs hurt, no harm saying it right? :p

Next, I moved on to our other view across of us. It seemed the kitchen boys from the restaurant were having a break and I don't know why but the small lights (taller than garden lights) and the boys all gathered in one group one by one, made me think of a Campfire!! And the boys were the Campfire boys gathering round the campfire.

Then I said, "No no, they are Boy Scouts, and they go in the jungle and now they all singing their Boy Scout song round the campfire!!" One stood up and the next one followed and I again said "Look! They are going to dance round the campfire le! See?! We got the best seats man! Watch them do they funny dance!"



We only drank half of our First round of alcohols and we were like crazy and funnily high already.. And very very happy and chatty! Here, Im showing you My Fav Drink :D


Then Bunny was saying that Carlsberg is Soo Bitter.. -.-" so I offered to switch and she liked mine! Lol


As for me, I ended up drinking Her carlsberg lalala And I did a "slurpy" face hahaha


She didn't want to camwhore further so I said "Okay la, use your phone" and she agreed to camwhore with me.. But.. I still think my camera shots are still the best! :D:D:D


Hahaha we laughed like mad people then and she was quite tipsy le.. Then I took her picture and she said that my camera flash very bright! Bery Blinding!! Haha and that's how we ended up with this shot. :p If I could choose I wouldn't want to use flash.. Cos that would create unecessary attention but its so Dark outside.. Lol so bo bian(no choice) gotta use flash.. :)


I think I told her another lame joke thats why this picture seems quite.. ...


Then I asked her to drink the vodka neat. I never seen anyone drink vodka neat before so I really wanted to see and she say she does that OFTEN. So I thought, No Harm Right? Since she could withstand the Neat vodka then she must be a good drinker, no? So after much anticipation and eagerness from me to see her 'performance', she agreed! And she just Gulped two big gulps of the vodka (leaving like half bottle left) and I was like 0_0 wow..


Next up, since she never tried guiness before(and I have), I bought Guinness and.. I guess we were like tipsy but she more than me and don't know what but it tipped onto the floor..


But thank god it didn't explode in our faces. I picked it up and we cleaned the surface and then she opened it. I was like moving away from her in case it blasted out haha but it just kept bubbling up :/


Not too bad.. After a few sips she didn't want it and asked me to drink till Half a can somemore.. -.- So okay la then after I did that, she needed to go to the ladies.. As she scooted off in the Long way even when I could clearly see the shortcut from where I was sitting, she walked like one big round before getting there haha

With her away in the toilet for quite a while, I whipped out my camera again! :D






Now as I was editing the whole lot of 60 pictures++ (including those in my previous entry) I was bored like the hue was either purple or red or blue so.. I decided to add my personal touch to it.. :) And the result was this:



And finally this as the final photo:


Wow now thats a hell lot of pictures we took.. And a hell lot I have to blog about.. But still Im quite glad we had good memories together and I think im done for the night. All these editing and blogging is making me sleepy..

Right now im drinking the pink bottle of alcohol with sprite and I gotta say, its a Great Combination together! And now its time for my slumber..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

i bleed; therefore i am {23:35}








.
.
.
The Finer Things in Life
Delicious Delights | All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
Gloomy Who? | Carebear Love | All the plushies I Own

How my Blog Ranking shot up
Increase Blog Traffic

Events that happened, Were You There?
FHA event / Food Hotel Asia 2008 | CTC Holidays event/performance

Here are some Mindblowing Things for the Bored
To Laugh or To Cry | IQ test | Personality Test | Online Quizzes
.
.
.


Many people spend the money they don't yet earn
Buy the things they can never afford
Because back then they could only watch from afar
And ne'er got the chance to call it their own

©Copyright 2009. Sixthbane.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.



Go back to Sixthbane Homepage

hit counters

Sinner(s) now
have sinned


Love is about giving Someone
the Power to hurt you
but Trusting them not to
When the Power of love
Overcomes the Love of power
the World will know Peace


{BlackBlackHeart - DavidUsher}


    -    Photogenic Narcissist    -
    -   Amiable Procrastinator   -
    -  Glamorous Perfectionist  -
    -  Awesome Photoshopper  -

    i think im fallin' in love with
    Pure White/Pure Black dogs!
    White Japanese Spitz, Black Miniature Spitz, White Pomeranian, Black Pomeranian, White Samoyed, Black Schipperkes, and Multi-colored Terriers!

    Blog is best viewed in:
    Internet Explorer (1280 x 768)
    Mozilla Firefox (1280 x 768)



    FREE Samples/Testers here!
    :: skincare, cosmetics, body, hair ::







    Fortune Cookie Toy





    ...xX Got something to say? Xx...







    The people who Lived
    Were always the ones
    Who never knew what it meant
    To dwell in their
    Unglamourous histories;

    So shrouded in contempt
    Of the present future
    They never remembered
    How it was back then

    And in the end,
    Their lives surmount up to
    Nothing near the happiness
    They Dreamt about. ©Sixthbane





    ...xX The Adverts go here Xx...

    Email me for more enquiries!
    ~{ sixthbane@gmail.com }~



    blogarama - the blog directory

    eDirectory.sg - Singapore Directory



    TopOfBlogs Singapore Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites


    Blog Flux Directory Blog Directory - Blogged
    sbne's Profile on Ping.sg Burn your blogfeeds here!

    Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta





    ...xX Loves Xx...

    Blood - Fangs - Vampires
    Inverted crosses - Pentagrams
    Piercings - Leather - Tattoos
    EriciaLee - CarmenSoo - Movies
    Hearts - Plushies - Hugs - Satin
    Louis Vuitton - Chanel - T & Co
    Gifts - Sparkly 'stones' - Eggs
    Chocolate - Fine dining - Alcohol
    Tomyam soup - Escargots(snail)
    Salmon sashimi - Fresh oysters
    Unnatural colored contact lenses
    Sleeping - Reading - Exotic pets


    ...xX Wishlist Xx...

    Blackberry Curve Javelin
    Eyeing this one!
    Its time to change my
    Ancient N70 phone!
    Even its firmware is
    Working at its worst :/









    When the smiles die
    The experience gives it rebirth

    Let the phoenix rise
    From its ashes
    To be alive once again

    ******

    Without histories
    Our lives surmount
    Up to nothing

    ******

    Step in my shoes
    Come realise my pain
    Share my torment
    Divide my burden

    ******

    Don't die
    Before I Do

    ******

    Don't ever demean me
    Don't you dare degrade me
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin
    And my wrath is incurred

    ******

    Sometimes it takes
    A lifetime of hurt
    To understand what it means
    Where all truth
    Is filled with blood-stained cries

    ******

    I am Sixthbane
    One and only
    The Bane of all mankind

    As for you
    You're nothing less than
    A sinner yourself
    No matter how hard you preach

    There's got to be
    Something inside you
    That's dying to break free

    And that is Who you are
    Not what you are pretending
    To be right now

    ******

    Seeing is deceiving
    An illusion is all there is
    So filled with lies and disdain
    Hypocrites are all that's there

    ******

    Don't step up to me
    And tell me what I am
    And what I am not

    In case you forgot
    This is my life
    Not Yours

    Should I require
    Any change of direction
    Of some kind of resolution
    You buggers will definitely
    Get to my attention

    ******

    Give me wings
    So I can take flight
    Into the farthest of skies

    So set me free
    For I have dwelled
    In this Bottomless pit
    Far too long
    All because these wings I have
    Are torn into shreds

    ******

    Life is no fairytale
    Neither is it a bed of roses
    It ain't easy to survive
    But we still got to try

    ******

    Like I said
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin

    I'll bring Hell to you
    Trust me

    I always deliver my vengeance
    Right on the dot

    ******

    I grew up believing
    That this world was simple
    But now I know
    It's not true at all

    ******

    .
    .
    .
    ©Sixthbane
    .
    .
    .




    ...xX Blogs of Bloggers I don't know Xx...

    I don't know them
    But I read their blogs

    Note:
    I will only add the links of Bloggers
    I dont know Only if I do like
    Reading what you Blog about
    And if your link is/is not in this list and you
    Prefer me to amend it, do let me know.


    Blogger Queen
    Beautiful Seductress
    Exclusive Socialite
    Alluring Lady
    Hot Clubber
    Sexy Photoholic
    Kewl Babe
    He luvs His ass
    Lord of Hamsters
    The Male Bitch
    He Wines & Dines
    Quixotic Joker
    Kah-Wa-II Babe
    Pretty Dog Lover
    Sexy meets Wild
    Hot Mama
    Maxim Model
    Cutie
    Stick Artist
    Dainty Model
    Oreo Promises
    Girly Diamantes
    Land of Cheese
    Chocoholic
    The Rebel
    The Manipulator


    ...xX Copyright Issues Xx...

    All Information & Images & Videos on this/related to this website is Property of Sixthbane.

    Please contact me FIRST if you are going to use/take any Information, Images, and/or Videos related to Sixthbane.blogspot.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

    Site Meter

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


    <$BlogArchiveName$> /