♥ Saturday, July 12, 2008




I didn't sleep well last night.. The moment I laid my legs down to rest, they felt really sore and aching.. Then, I had to keep rolling in bed to get some sleep.. And that was all because of my new ultra high heels i wore yesterday..

Some random photo I took at Ze's bday chalet at Aranda :)


Today, when I woke up, gosh, the soles of my feet felt as though they were bruised.. And I couldn't like bend my leg properly cos then my aching feet muscles will feel the tension pulling at it and it was pretty uncomfortable..So i guess im gonna stuck with flats for a while..

Afterwards, i went to catch Hellboy 2 movie! :) It was a great show! Some parts made me really want to tear (because the scenes were so moving) *blush*

But when I saw in the beginning when his 'father' told him a story, it reminded me of The Lord of the Rings. 0.o Then moving on to the Troll market & when Death monster tried to save Hellboy, it reminded me of Pan's Labyrinth movie.. And then there was this big Stone monster that emerged from the mountain, that reminded me of The Neverending Story (my favourite show), and finally, when they entered the cave of Clockwork warriors, it resembled the recent Predator movie (i cant remember the name though)

Went there with C and O but AB couldn't make it due to work and C and I were basically playing with our food there!

C tried to be creative with the nachos. I tasted it. It doesn't taste like YUCK but I would say, its an "Acquired Taste". Lol


See? Play some more. But I wonder why it didn't give any stomachache to C after all that mustard on the nachos..


Up next, its my turn to be creative with my food! I tried to dip a few of O's popcorns into my warm nachocheese and it tasted very good :) So then I got overzealous and started dropping more and more popcorns into my cheese! :D


But then I realised. It was not a good idea to put so many at one go. Why? Cos VERY QUICKLY, they turn Really soggy.. Then, there were a few times I thought my popcorn was "seedless/nutless" so I crunched down hard and OUCH! My teeth crunched onto the indestrucible seed from the popcorn :( *owwww*


*********************************

Now, im going to squeeze in what happened to me when I was ill and share with you all my shopping loot :)

A peek through the Darkest moment of my life..

For that one week I was ill, I didn't have much appetite and had onsets of fever every now and then so much so that I wonder why sometimes when I woke up in the middle of the night, my clothes would be soaked in my sweat.. Turns out that I got infected by flu (most probably from W when we had the Big Sushi Outing together she mentioned her workplace was down with flu -.-), then my Tonsils got infected. That was what caused my on and off fever everyday and I could only have porridge for lunch.. NO TOMYAM BEEHOON, NO SPICY FOOD, only PORRIDGE :(


Then the doctor gave me all these medicines. If you noticed, they are all EMPTY? Its cos now, Im fully recovered!


And I gotta tell ya, im in love with my throat lozenge. These lozenges pratically NUMB my throat so I wouldn't start coughing like a TB - tuberculosis patient. That week of illness, I was literally Coughing crazy and having phlegm stuck in my throat.. Then, besides the fever and the increase of heartbeat (which felt like the time I had a very bad anxiety attack while finishing up my final yr project), I was quite glad I didn't have much mucous stuck in my nose like what flu does..


When I finished all my medicine, I started to recover, but Very slowly.. And I had "White Mush" (white guotiao soup) as a change of diet from porridge.. This was supposed to be the Tomyam Guotiao but then I wasn't well enough yet so I had to leave out the TOM YAM chilli sachet and substitute it with those Chicken Cubes.. Better than eating it plain right?


When i've recovered completely, I was craving for some foods! Like tomyam noodles, Laksa, Fish and chips, Fried kuay tiao, and egg prata! But then I was afraid the rest might upset my stomach? Cos its either too spicy or too fried. So I settled on this: (yes I know its oily but i have to eat right? :D blah haha)


This curry was really chunky.. itwas kinda grainy actually..


Its EGG! Its PRATA! Its CURRY! Its LUNCH!


********************************

Brought home my new Shopping Loot :D

This new blusher is definitely much lighter than my other one and this gives me a fresher blush look too :)


Im addicted to these lately :)


Yakult or Vitagen, there's no difference to me, but it tastes great!


Oh and this was right under my nose! I walked past this shop a GAZILLION times but NEVER spotted it! Why?! Cos it was so tiny!!!! It was locked away in the inner corner of the glass cabinet! So happy to have found it! :D They had Domokun toys, Some carebear limited edition softtoys stashed high up on the shelf (almost nearing the ceiling), carebear Hand puppets (maybe im getting this next time if i have enough $$ ) and they had small Gloomy bear toys (which I didn't buy that day teehee but im looking for the original PINK color Gloomy Bear plushie.. which until today, cannot be found anywhere! :( ), they also had sponge bob square pants merchandise, and nightmare before christmas items and so much more! :p


Take a look at the red heart.. After I bought mine, I realised my small True Heart Carebear had Words written on top of the red heart so im wondering if this Grumpy bear is the Authentic version or not? Hmm..


Cute Grumpy Carebear..


Oh oh after I saw SW have her other Domokun pouch at the event we worked together before, I was tempted into getting one for myself too!




Putting them together makes them look so adorable, no?


Oh yes, this is the last toy im collecting under the Panda movie collection.. Think im not going to collect tai lung anymore cos I think he cannot do anything - eg he just poses and canot move on his own i guess? Unlike shifu, he can walk tiny steps! Hehe






And yes! This was what SW had in her bedroom :) And so I got one for myself too! So cute la! But after I got this, I was ill with the flu.. I didn't dust this enough when I opened it so it could have given me some mild asthma and worsened my flu? Hmm..










Take a look at my Special Carebears.. I call them special because the two big ones were given to me as gifts while the small white one was bought in the same shop with bleeding beauty's elephant carebear, and the smallest one is the recent one I have..


Take a look! Grumpy bear is so small! Oh my gosh!


Domo feels Lonely! He wants to play with The Carebears! Wahahaha!


And now that Ive managed to post these up, up next is:

- Big Sushi outing
- Dinner with SW at Fish & Co. (will post this up in my next entry)
- Brought home my new Shopping Loot :D
- A peek through the Darkest moment of my life..
- I lost my bed so now my Plushie Collection had to be rearranged (this will have to wait for a bit ;) )

Labels: , , , , ,

i bleed; therefore i am {23:37}








.
.
.
The Finer Things in Life
Delicious Delights | All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
Gloomy Who? | Carebear Love | All the plushies I Own

How my Blog Ranking shot up
Increase Blog Traffic

Events that happened, Were You There?
FHA event / Food Hotel Asia 2008 | CTC Holidays event/performance

Here are some Mindblowing Things for the Bored
To Laugh or To Cry | IQ test | Personality Test | Online Quizzes
.
.
.


Many people spend the money they don't yet earn
Buy the things they can never afford
Because back then they could only watch from afar
And ne'er got the chance to call it their own

©Copyright 2009. Sixthbane.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.



Go back to Sixthbane Homepage

hit counters

Sinner(s) now
have sinned


Love is about giving Someone
the Power to hurt you
but Trusting them not to
When the Power of love
Overcomes the Love of power
the World will know Peace


{BlackBlackHeart - DavidUsher}


    -    Photogenic Narcissist    -
    -   Amiable Procrastinator   -
    -  Glamorous Perfectionist  -
    -  Awesome Photoshopper  -

    i think im fallin' in love with
    Pure White/Pure Black dogs!
    White Japanese Spitz, Black Miniature Spitz, White Pomeranian, Black Pomeranian, White Samoyed, Black Schipperkes, and Multi-colored Terriers!

    Blog is best viewed in:
    Internet Explorer (1280 x 768)
    Mozilla Firefox (1280 x 768)



    FREE Samples/Testers here!
    :: skincare, cosmetics, body, hair ::







    Fortune Cookie Toy





    ...xX Got something to say? Xx...







    The people who Lived
    Were always the ones
    Who never knew what it meant
    To dwell in their
    Unglamourous histories;

    So shrouded in contempt
    Of the present future
    They never remembered
    How it was back then

    And in the end,
    Their lives surmount up to
    Nothing near the happiness
    They Dreamt about. ©Sixthbane





    ...xX The Adverts go here Xx...

    Email me for more enquiries!
    ~{ sixthbane@gmail.com }~



    blogarama - the blog directory

    eDirectory.sg - Singapore Directory



    TopOfBlogs Singapore Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites


    Blog Flux Directory Blog Directory - Blogged
    sbne's Profile on Ping.sg Burn your blogfeeds here!

    Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta





    ...xX Loves Xx...

    Blood - Fangs - Vampires
    Inverted crosses - Pentagrams
    Piercings - Leather - Tattoos
    EriciaLee - CarmenSoo - Movies
    Hearts - Plushies - Hugs - Satin
    Louis Vuitton - Chanel - T & Co
    Gifts - Sparkly 'stones' - Eggs
    Chocolate - Fine dining - Alcohol
    Tomyam soup - Escargots(snail)
    Salmon sashimi - Fresh oysters
    Unnatural colored contact lenses
    Sleeping - Reading - Exotic pets


    ...xX Wishlist Xx...

    Blackberry Curve Javelin
    Eyeing this one!
    Its time to change my
    Ancient N70 phone!
    Even its firmware is
    Working at its worst :/









    When the smiles die
    The experience gives it rebirth

    Let the phoenix rise
    From its ashes
    To be alive once again

    ******

    Without histories
    Our lives surmount
    Up to nothing

    ******

    Step in my shoes
    Come realise my pain
    Share my torment
    Divide my burden

    ******

    Don't die
    Before I Do

    ******

    Don't ever demean me
    Don't you dare degrade me
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin
    And my wrath is incurred

    ******

    Sometimes it takes
    A lifetime of hurt
    To understand what it means
    Where all truth
    Is filled with blood-stained cries

    ******

    I am Sixthbane
    One and only
    The Bane of all mankind

    As for you
    You're nothing less than
    A sinner yourself
    No matter how hard you preach

    There's got to be
    Something inside you
    That's dying to break free

    And that is Who you are
    Not what you are pretending
    To be right now

    ******

    Seeing is deceiving
    An illusion is all there is
    So filled with lies and disdain
    Hypocrites are all that's there

    ******

    Don't step up to me
    And tell me what I am
    And what I am not

    In case you forgot
    This is my life
    Not Yours

    Should I require
    Any change of direction
    Of some kind of resolution
    You buggers will definitely
    Get to my attention

    ******

    Give me wings
    So I can take flight
    Into the farthest of skies

    So set me free
    For I have dwelled
    In this Bottomless pit
    Far too long
    All because these wings I have
    Are torn into shreds

    ******

    Life is no fairytale
    Neither is it a bed of roses
    It ain't easy to survive
    But we still got to try

    ******

    Like I said
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin

    I'll bring Hell to you
    Trust me

    I always deliver my vengeance
    Right on the dot

    ******

    I grew up believing
    That this world was simple
    But now I know
    It's not true at all

    ******

    .
    .
    .
    ©Sixthbane
    .
    .
    .




    ...xX Blogs of Bloggers I don't know Xx...

    I don't know them
    But I read their blogs

    Note:
    I will only add the links of Bloggers
    I dont know Only if I do like
    Reading what you Blog about
    And if your link is/is not in this list and you
    Prefer me to amend it, do let me know.


    Blogger Queen
    Beautiful Seductress
    Exclusive Socialite
    Alluring Lady
    Hot Clubber
    Sexy Photoholic
    Kewl Babe
    He luvs His ass
    Lord of Hamsters
    The Male Bitch
    He Wines & Dines
    Quixotic Joker
    Kah-Wa-II Babe
    Pretty Dog Lover
    Sexy meets Wild
    Hot Mama
    Maxim Model
    Cutie
    Stick Artist
    Dainty Model
    Oreo Promises
    Girly Diamantes
    Land of Cheese
    Chocoholic
    The Rebel
    The Manipulator


    ...xX Copyright Issues Xx...

    All Information & Images & Videos on this/related to this website is Property of Sixthbane.

    Please contact me FIRST if you are going to use/take any Information, Images, and/or Videos related to Sixthbane.blogspot.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

    Site Meter

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


    <$BlogArchiveName$> /