♥ Wednesday, May 28, 2008




You wouldn't have guessed what I made Sharon do. :D

We did something to ourselves today which we may regret, cos it was done at a pretty hefty price.

Curious to find out more? Wait till you see the pictures we took on impulse.

Check back at 1am May 28. You'll see. *winks*

Are ya thinking naughty thoughts now? Don't get yourselves all too fired now, patience will give you all that you deserve(or at least, pictures to satisfy your inner curiousity ;)

P.S. reason for the delay is, my computer just hanged and ALL the files i've edited AND resized, were reverted back to its original form.

Its too late to redo EVERYTHING. So Im gonna leave it to later on.

I need my sleep; beauty sleep.

Goodnight. Thanks for all those who waited up tonight. IT fair is coming, guess its time to save up for a BIGGER external hard drive for all my photos & crap. :)


Entry ended on: 26 May 10:32PM


********EDITED********

Alrighty then, it is now 28 May 3:29AM !

I know I was supposed to update at 1am and judging from my counter, only 2 visitors actually dropped by! Kudos to them!

So I was resizing the pictures and of course, not to mention, I HAD to put my copyright label there. You don't know if there could be Nail Salons who are actually interested in my photos and claim it as their own (maybe by putting the photographs in their shop as part of their nail catalogue!)

So what did we do that could cause regret afterwards?

We did this.


Okay, not the facial expression but Acrylic Nail Extensions yo! :D So happy and guess how much it costed. Not SGD100 but SGD200++ ! I wanted to add 3d nail art too but that would cost an extra 100bucks! Goodness! And yes, it is pretty VERY expensive cos it was done at Nail Palace. Their prices have increased 'tremendously' ever since the GST hike! (roars in discontent)

Wanted to do it ever since I saw Ayumi Hamasaki's manicured nails, full of glitter, diamonds, and nail art. And then Xia xue did hers too. So these has been on my mind for a long time, not to mention when I saw that Bleeding Beauty did hers too! But overseas nia.. so it must have been definitely cheaper! After doing this, I realised one thing. I could have asked her to help me, pay her too, since she worked as a manicurist before but I didn't ask her in the end cos the uvlight equipment, she may not have :b

So glittery! So shiny! So smooth! This is Mine!


And these are Sharon's! Matches the color of her Pedicure she did together with these.. And yes, you could guess that it costed close to SGD300 for hers ~ sorry sharon, it seems as though everytime we meet up, after a VERRRYYY long time, you're always spending so much money :p maybe im bad influence ah? Always tempt you go buy stuff :P hehe~






If only these costed the same for a Normal Classic Manicure session, that would be AWESOME! Well, whenever I painted my own nails (with base, color, and top coat), they never lasted me after the 2nd day. And, i had to constantly worry if the color would chip due to my long bathing sessions in the bathroom. (i like to take my time okay, its Very relaxing for me, like a personal spa in the bathroom :p) Or, if I tried to bathe a little faster, would that save my nail color from being 'washed/chipped' away.

But this! Its a whole brand new thing! It was my VERY first time doing NAIL EXTENSIONS and before that, I never touched those cheap plastic fake nails as I had worried that even after removing it and dipping my fingers in the contact lense case, or in my eye when removing my lenses, some glue residue could contamintate it. And i am talking if I had washed my hands & nails 3times prior to removing/putting on contactlenses.

However, this made your nails feel like glass nails. Reminds me of Interview with the Vampire movie in 1994, adapted from Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles book; Interview with the Vampire Vol. 1, there was one part in it where they mentioned that the Vampires had glass nails and a gleaming stare...etc. And if you saw Interview with the Vampire movie, there was a dining table scene where Brad Pitt put both his hands up and you could actually see his nails Shiny, like glass.



Besides that, these acrylic nail extensions, or acrylic gel extensions, I don't know whats the correct name for it but, all i know is, this is my second day of it and it feels like my own nails. Also, no matter how it interacts with soap/my long bathing timing, it still LASTS and it still looks FRESH! Yea man! :D Im so happy about it! Lastly, i could remove it 3weeks later, or fill in the exposed nail bed when it grows longer. :D

Usually, for my toes nails, i needn't worry much about them and remove them after 4 weeks and their chipping isn't as bad as when I have nail polish on my fingers after Day 2 ( i told ya they don't last on me, remember? Read above.) So now with this Acrylic nails, they are very hard so I must take care if Im doing anything labourous cos if I knock Very hard against a hard surface/not careful, my entire nail bed could Fall off! Or, cause a slit in the Middle of my nail bed!




Close up of the nail color and glitter :d Wheee~


So I was getting fancy with the camera and snap snap snap! Mood shots!
(I strongly believe some dingy nail salons who does these acrylic extensions, will steal my Nail Photos and use it for their own, without giving me credit for it! Hence, I added my copyright label RIGHT on top of the main image - which i dread cos it ruins the entire outlook of my photos..) Im not being hao lian or anything but if you can't stand it, you can just leave. This is my blog, im free to express my thoughts~ :D







Last but not least, i camwhored lots with my nails. I'll have to resize them and add copyright labels as usual. So be prepared for the Serious Image heaviness over the next few days!


That's all folks; for now!


Good night! :D And girls, go get these nails done! So Kawaii, So lovely, So long-lasting, So shiny, So gorgeous, blah blah blah...etc. You know what I mean ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

i bleed; therefore i am {03:29}








.
.
.
The Finer Things in Life
Delicious Delights | All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
All about Beauty | Shopping Loot | Music for the Soul | Drinking Frenzy

Wish list & Desires
I Long to have These

My Toy Collection
Gloomy Who? | Carebear Love | All the plushies I Own

How my Blog Ranking shot up
Increase Blog Traffic

Events that happened, Were You There?
FHA event / Food Hotel Asia 2008 | CTC Holidays event/performance

Here are some Mindblowing Things for the Bored
To Laugh or To Cry | IQ test | Personality Test | Online Quizzes
.
.
.


Many people spend the money they don't yet earn
Buy the things they can never afford
Because back then they could only watch from afar
And ne'er got the chance to call it their own

©Copyright 2009. Sixthbane.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.



Go back to Sixthbane Homepage

hit counters

Sinner(s) now
have sinned


Love is about giving Someone
the Power to hurt you
but Trusting them not to
When the Power of love
Overcomes the Love of power
the World will know Peace


{BlackBlackHeart - DavidUsher}


    -    Photogenic Narcissist    -
    -   Amiable Procrastinator   -
    -  Glamorous Perfectionist  -
    -  Awesome Photoshopper  -

    i think im fallin' in love with
    Pure White/Pure Black dogs!
    White Japanese Spitz, Black Miniature Spitz, White Pomeranian, Black Pomeranian, White Samoyed, Black Schipperkes, and Multi-colored Terriers!

    Blog is best viewed in:
    Internet Explorer (1280 x 768)
    Mozilla Firefox (1280 x 768)



    FREE Samples/Testers here!
    :: skincare, cosmetics, body, hair ::







    Fortune Cookie Toy





    ...xX Got something to say? Xx...







    The people who Lived
    Were always the ones
    Who never knew what it meant
    To dwell in their
    Unglamourous histories;

    So shrouded in contempt
    Of the present future
    They never remembered
    How it was back then

    And in the end,
    Their lives surmount up to
    Nothing near the happiness
    They Dreamt about. ©Sixthbane





    ...xX The Adverts go here Xx...

    Email me for more enquiries!
    ~{ sixthbane@gmail.com }~



    blogarama - the blog directory

    eDirectory.sg - Singapore Directory



    TopOfBlogs Singapore Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites


    Blog Flux Directory Blog Directory - Blogged
    sbne's Profile on Ping.sg Burn your blogfeeds here!

    Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta





    ...xX Loves Xx...

    Blood - Fangs - Vampires
    Inverted crosses - Pentagrams
    Piercings - Leather - Tattoos
    EriciaLee - CarmenSoo - Movies
    Hearts - Plushies - Hugs - Satin
    Louis Vuitton - Chanel - T & Co
    Gifts - Sparkly 'stones' - Eggs
    Chocolate - Fine dining - Alcohol
    Tomyam soup - Escargots(snail)
    Salmon sashimi - Fresh oysters
    Unnatural colored contact lenses
    Sleeping - Reading - Exotic pets


    ...xX Wishlist Xx...

    Blackberry Curve Javelin
    Eyeing this one!
    Its time to change my
    Ancient N70 phone!
    Even its firmware is
    Working at its worst :/









    When the smiles die
    The experience gives it rebirth

    Let the phoenix rise
    From its ashes
    To be alive once again

    ******

    Without histories
    Our lives surmount
    Up to nothing

    ******

    Step in my shoes
    Come realise my pain
    Share my torment
    Divide my burden

    ******

    Don't die
    Before I Do

    ******

    Don't ever demean me
    Don't you dare degrade me
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin
    And my wrath is incurred

    ******

    Sometimes it takes
    A lifetime of hurt
    To understand what it means
    Where all truth
    Is filled with blood-stained cries

    ******

    I am Sixthbane
    One and only
    The Bane of all mankind

    As for you
    You're nothing less than
    A sinner yourself
    No matter how hard you preach

    There's got to be
    Something inside you
    That's dying to break free

    And that is Who you are
    Not what you are pretending
    To be right now

    ******

    Seeing is deceiving
    An illusion is all there is
    So filled with lies and disdain
    Hypocrites are all that's there

    ******

    Don't step up to me
    And tell me what I am
    And what I am not

    In case you forgot
    This is my life
    Not Yours

    Should I require
    Any change of direction
    Of some kind of resolution
    You buggers will definitely
    Get to my attention

    ******

    Give me wings
    So I can take flight
    Into the farthest of skies

    So set me free
    For I have dwelled
    In this Bottomless pit
    Far too long
    All because these wings I have
    Are torn into shreds

    ******

    Life is no fairytale
    Neither is it a bed of roses
    It ain't easy to survive
    But we still got to try

    ******

    Like I said
    You won't like it
    When my patience runs thin

    I'll bring Hell to you
    Trust me

    I always deliver my vengeance
    Right on the dot

    ******

    I grew up believing
    That this world was simple
    But now I know
    It's not true at all

    ******

    .
    .
    .
    ©Sixthbane
    .
    .
    .




    ...xX Blogs of Bloggers I don't know Xx...

    I don't know them
    But I read their blogs

    Note:
    I will only add the links of Bloggers
    I dont know Only if I do like
    Reading what you Blog about
    And if your link is/is not in this list and you
    Prefer me to amend it, do let me know.


    Blogger Queen
    Beautiful Seductress
    Exclusive Socialite
    Alluring Lady
    Hot Clubber
    Sexy Photoholic
    Kewl Babe
    He luvs His ass
    Lord of Hamsters
    The Male Bitch
    He Wines & Dines
    Quixotic Joker
    Kah-Wa-II Babe
    Pretty Dog Lover
    Sexy meets Wild
    Hot Mama
    Maxim Model
    Cutie
    Stick Artist
    Dainty Model
    Oreo Promises
    Girly Diamantes
    Land of Cheese
    Chocoholic
    The Rebel
    The Manipulator


    ...xX Copyright Issues Xx...

    All Information & Images & Videos on this/related to this website is Property of Sixthbane.

    Please contact me FIRST if you are going to use/take any Information, Images, and/or Videos related to Sixthbane.blogspot.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

    Site Meter

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


    <$BlogArchiveName$> /